I wasnt going to post this because I thought it would be too boring but it seems I am asked alot in the real world what I am cooking for dinner, so it stands to reason that the virtual world might also be interested..
- Sunday - Asian noodle salad with bang bang chicken. This was delicious, although the amount of fibre in the salad may have had some unexpected results for Mr BC.
- Monday - Chicken Parmagiana (Vegetarian Option: Quorn Patty Parmagiana) with steamed pumpkin & green beans.
- Tuesday - Osso Bucco with garlic mashed potatoes. (V.O: ricotta canelonni from freezer)
- Wednesday - Pasta Bake with bolognaise, capsicum, cheese & olives. (V.O: same thing but sauce made without meat. Yes, that means I am making 2 sauces) This might need a side salad...
- Thursday - BBQ Turkey Rissoles (V.O: BBQ Quorn Patty) with stoved potatoes & zucchini/onion hash.
- Friday - Refried Bean Quesadilla's with fresh salsa (& sour cream, mmm), mexican rice & salad.
- Saturday - Vegetable & lentil soup with nice bread.
- Sunday - Something inspired by our fabulous local farmers market.
So there you have it. In case you hadn't guessed, Teenage Daughter is the Vegetarian Option. (I respect her choice, but as the cook & bottle washer I sometimes want to say 'Damn her love of animals!') If you would like the recipe for anything, please feel free to leave a comment & I will be happy to oblige. What are you cooking for dinner?