Sunday, May 27, 2012

The winner of the $150 House voucher, thanks to Elastoplast and Soup, is....


Images from Sheri's blog.
Sheri cracked me up with this tale of ingenuity;

'Would you believe the last time I needed a band aid didn't involve bloodshed at all? In fact, I was out and about at an event and was having a bit of a bra wardrobe malfunction. Normally I carry useful bibs and bobs like safety pins in my handbag however I was using a different handbag to match my outfit and had nothing. After asking around a few ladies the best I could come up with was a band aid. After disappearing into the toilets and some strategic sticking later, I emerged with said bra malfunction remedied with JUST ONE BAND AID. And it held those puppies up all day AND night! Now THAT'S what I call tough!'


Sheri please email me your details and the voucher and two packets of Elastoplast plasters bra malfunction repair kits will be on their way to you in no time.

Thanks to everyone whe entered, and special thanks to Elastoplast and Soup.


1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO!! Thanks so much Mrs BC & Elastoplast!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...